Thank you for your interest in International Community School. Our community-focused environment is warm. We welcome new families and students with open arms.
Please note that all students applying to ICS (except Pre-school students) will participate in a placement test and undergo an interview with the Head of School. Once all considerations are made the applicant will proceed to be admitted.
In order to ensure a safe and happy school experience for all our young learners, we ask that all of the following materials be submitted to the school before a placement test can be taken:
- Completed application form
- One passport sized photograph
- Copy of birth certificate or passport
- Report card from previous school
- Testimonial from previous school
- Transcript (for High School only)
- Medical report (for residential students only)
- Immunization record (for Preschool only)
Please contact the administration for the closest dates of placement tests. Final placement will be based upon review of placement test results and the educational history of the child.
We look forward to your campus visit so we can meet you and give you a tour of our campus. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions and queries you might have using the contact information listed on this site.
Contact : +233 242 674 281 / 3220 91443 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org